Sifu & Chief Executive Officer
A native of Trenton, NJ Sifu Curtis Diaz started martial arts training in the styles of Shotokan Karate under Master Kisaka. Sifu Diaz then went on to train under Sifu Rick Tucci, where he trained in the styles of Jeet Kune Do (Jun Fan Gung Fu), Muay Thai (Thai Boxing), and Kali Eskrima (Filipino Martial arts). While training under the tutelage of Sifu Rick Tucci, Sifu Diaz also had the privilege to train annually and receive certification under Guru Dan Inosanto and Ajarn Chai.
Sifu Diaz began studying more traditional styles of Kung Fu. He met Sifu Louis Diaz, who for the past 25 years has been training Sifu Diaz in the arts of the Five Animal, Five Family Kung Fu, Hung Gar, and full contact San Da (San Shou). Sifu Diaz has the honor of being a Yup Sut Dai Gee (Inner chamber disciple) under Sifu Louis Diaz. Sifu Diaz is also the first student under Sifu Louis Diaz to become a Sifu in Southern styles of Kung Fu and San Da.
" Martial Arts are a vehicle for
developing your human potential"
Sifu Diaz is the owner and CEO of Shaolin 3 Warriors San Da. Sifu Diaz provides instruction in the styles of Shaolin Five Animal Five Family Kung Fu, Hung Gar Kung Fu, and San Da (San Shou). Additionally, Sifu Diaz has coached numerous students to become national and international champions in full contact fighting and Lei Tai.
Sifu Diaz is currently being trained in the internal style of Xing Yi Quan under the instruction and mentorship of Sifu Jamal Rashad El. Recognizing that mental and spiritual training is just as significant as physical preparation. Sifu Diaz has developed his relationship with Sifu Jamal through which he has gained spiritual guidance, knowledge, a friend, and a father figure. Under the wing of Sifu Jamal, He has not only learned what it takes to become a better fighter, but also a better instructor. Sifu Diaz feels blessed to have witnessed the inspiring legacy and quintessential leadership of Sifu Jamal.
• 2021 Martial Arts Legacy Award
• 2021 The Lineup of Masters
• 2021 International Martial Arts Hall of Fame London
• 2021 Martial Arts Masters Hall Of Fame-The Worlds Greatest Martial Artist vol. 34
• 2021 USHOFMA International Hall Of Honors Hall Of Champions Distance award
• 2020 International Hall Of Fame India
• 2020 Featured in Masters And Pioneers In The Martial Arts Chuck Norris Edition
• 2020 Who’s Who in the Martial Arts
• 2020 USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame
• 2020 International Hall of Fame Argentina
• 2020 Marquis Humanitarian
• 2020 Marquis Who’s Who
• 2019 Unites States Head of Family Martial Arts Hall of Honors
• 2019 Action Martial Arts Magazine Hall of Honors Esteemed Martial Arts Award
• 2019 Legends of Martial Arts Hall of Fame—Master of the Year of Hung Gar Kung Fu
• 2019 Board of Advisors of the United States Black Belt Federation.
• 2018 Masters of Martial Arts Hall of Honors
• 2018 Action Martial Arts Magazine Hall of Honors Outstanding Achievements
• 2017 Philadelphia Historic Martial Arts Society Hall of Fame
Affiliates & Societies
• Pennsylvania Karate Hall of Fame Member
• UWSEF Board of Directors
• American Martial Arts Alliance
• Essene Church of Christ Order of the Blue Rose
• USA Liaison for International Hall of Fame Argentina
• Philadelphia Historic Martial Arts Society Board Member
• United States Black Belt Federation Board of Directors
• United States Martial Arts Head of Family
• WEKAF World Eskrima Kali Arnis Federation
Sifu Diaz has studied under two great Masters, Grand Master Jamal, and Grand Master Lous Diaz. He now teaches beside his Assistant, Sifu Jess Upton.